- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Grand Canyon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The city of New York.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 893 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office - Walsh, W. C. (William C.)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1879