- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Beijing (China) Remove Location: Yingkou Region Remove
Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4 insets of cities and notes. Index map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883