- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863