- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863