- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results