- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- China-India border.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Montgomery County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861