- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Ball's Bluff, Battle Of, Va Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861