- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21