- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Montgomery County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861