- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Liberia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Language: German Remove Location: Soviet Union Remove
Scale 1:25,000. Map of Velikiy Burluk vicinity on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Germany. Heer. Generalsta
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1942