- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results