- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Language: Japanese Remove
Covering Leyte Island, Leyte Gulf, Camotes Sea, Biliran, Samar, Suluan and Homonhon islands; indicating military operations and movements of both Japanese (in blue) and Allied Forces (chiefly American; in red), from Oct. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1944