- Merrimac, Mass.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- New Zealand.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results