- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results