- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Republic of Liberia
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results