- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Germany Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results