- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Germany Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results