- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chicago, central business section.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- China-India border.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Germany Remove Location: United States Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results