- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21