- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Petersburg Region Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864