- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Middle Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results