- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats ...
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863