- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results