- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results