- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Germany Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results