- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Grand Canyon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861