- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Republic of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21