- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Montgomery County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21