- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Montgomery County (Md.) Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861