- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Suffolk Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863