- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: German Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results