- New Zealand.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A capital do Brasil.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The city of New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Fairfax County Remove
Shows Dranesville, Fairfax County, Va., and the area to the north. The locations of the Leesburg Turnpike, Centreville Road and Chain Bridge Road are indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861