- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results