- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Leesburg Region Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21