- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- General map of Cairo.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Republic of Liberia
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21