- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21