- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Montgomery County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21