- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results