- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863