- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The city of New York.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863