- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- New Zealand.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results