- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Chattanooga Region (Tenn.) Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (Sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results