- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Joseph Eggleston) Remove
Shows area between Sudley Springs to the north and Manassas Junction to the south. Locations of railroads and Warrenton Turnpike are indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861