- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The city of New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Leesburg Region Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861