- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Ethnology Remove
Relief shown by shading and spot heights on some maps. Common title devised by cataloger. Map scales range from ca. 1:4,800,000 (entire former Yugoslavia) to ca. 1:80,000 (Sarajevo vicinity). Publication date in ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2001