- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- The city of New York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Grant, Ulysses S. Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864