- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Grant, Ulysses S. Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864