- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of Liberia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chicago, central business section.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Johnston, Joseph E. Remove
Shows area between Sudley Springs to the north and Manassas Junction to the south. Locations of railroads and Warrenton Turnpike are indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861