- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Loudoun County (Va.) Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861