- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The city of New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Loudoun County (Va.) Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861-10-21