- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- New Zealand.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Richmond Region (Va.) Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864