- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Central Business Districts Remove Subject: Roads Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove
Shows major streets, principal government buildings, parks, and public lands. Washington metro-area road map at scale ca. 1:250,000 on verso. In lower margin on recto: 0800 10/94; on verso: 0799 10/94. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1994