- China-India border.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- New Zealand.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: China Remove Language: Russian Remove Location: Primorskii Kra Remove
Shows numbered areas proposed for new settlement (kolonizat︠s︡īi︠a︡) and proposed roads. Also covers "Primorskai︠a︡ oblastʹ". Relief shown by shading. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of settlement areas. LC copy torn at fold lines, annotated in pencil.
- Contributor: Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 187?