- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Location: Asia Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results