- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New Zealand.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Location: Heihe Shi Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1697